Dunlop Express Wet Area Waterproofing
Use with Dunlop Express Wet Area Tape to achieve an express waterproofing system in bathrooms, kitchens and laundries that can be tiled after 4 hours. Dunlop Express Wet Area Waterproofing is a water-based acrylic polyurethane high performance membrane. It is workable and easy to build up to meet the required thicknesses for effective waterproofing.
- A high quality water-based membrane
- Easy to use, simple brush on to required thickness
- Available in two handy sizes 5kg and 20kg for small and large jobs
- Ideal for undertile waterproofing of indoor and outdoor areas
- Class III Membrane AS/NZ4858 and conforms to AS3740-2010 Wet Area Membranes
- 10 year guarantee
AAC blocks, fibre-cement sheet, concrete, renders, screeds and wet area grade plasterboard
Indoor, outdoor, wet areas, balconies
Colour & Sizes
- 20kg will waterproof up to 17m2 on walls or 8.5m2 on floors
- 5kg will waterproof up to 4.25m2 on walls or 2.1m2 on floors
There are minimum application requirements when waterproofing. Check with your local council and AS3740 for specs, e.g this product is to be applied 1mm thick on floors or 0.5mm thick on walls (after 2 coats – dry film thickness). Click here to see minimum requirements.